Research locations


At the University of Alberta, research facilities are in the Heritage Medical Research Centre (HMRC), the Katz Building for Pharmacy and Health Research, and Corbett Hall.

When parking at HMRC/Katz, use stall 4-22 in the Education Car Park. If it is occupied, use one of the nearby spots that is posted for handicapped parking.

Directions to HMRC/Katz building

Directions to Corbett Hall


For the University of Calgary, call the appropriate study coordinator for locations and directions to facilities.